Monday, March 23, 2009

Still No Foal!

I really should not be impatient. Foxy really is due today. I conveniently forgot that because I figured that she would foal while I was out of town. I just hope that she doesn't wait for this weekend while I am driving to a science conference in Jackson. That would seriously suck.

I finally just scanned the pics in at home, instead of the fast scanner at school. As the Esteemed Slave Driver would say, Better One, or two, or etc?


1


2


3


4


5

Now, don't judge on their coloring abilities or lack thereof. Think only of the whether or not the markings are realistic or just appealing to you. Once Outlaw is born, I will try and match up one of the pics, or at least the one that is closest.

4 comments:

  1. Having no idea about the difference4 between a homozgyous Tobiano and a pasturized paint, I'm guessing it's a crap shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes8, I am startin2g a trend, addi1ng number5 into my spe11ing just beca9use I c8an.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I like parts of them, but none of them stand out to me as the best.

    ReplyDelete