Friday, March 27, 2009

Springtime in Wyoming

No Foal Yet, Fortunately. It was -8 degrees Farenheit last night. Not celcius -- Farenheit. That is freaking cold. I thought for sure that since the roads were packed with snow and it was miserable out, that she would finally foal, but nope. No baby.

But this is a view from my steering wheel(after all of that snow. I had to dig out just to get to the truck.

Foxy was not posing well today. She wanted to play with the camera.


Once again, the camera was not in my hand right when I needed it.
I let Foxy play indoors while Kid #1 rode Belle. Then I turned the girls loose outside to get some sun. The first thing they did was to find a snow drift and make snow angels. They love the snow. Belle prancing all through the snow and laid down with her legs tucked up under her. It was really weird looking, but, of course, no camera at that point.

This might be the closest prediction that I would like Outlaw to look like.


But what I would really like is for him to look like his uncle --

No comments:

Post a Comment