Friday, March 13, 2009

1 week left!

Ok, I jumped the gun by a day, but I just discovered that it was not my computer acting up so that I could not download my pictures. The new storage disk for my camera is too high tech for my computer. Annoying. But I did find my old one, so I have a few relatively new pics. Here is Foxy's big belly.






After writing a huge "comment" on Confessions of a Slave Driver, I found a pic of me on my own retired carriage horse. The dust specks are bad, but I think that it was my 8 year old that took the pic, so it's not really that bad. I don't like pics of me as a general rule, because they make me look even heavier than I am. This was one of those days that I did not feel like pulling out the saddle or bridle. It was a fun day, except for when she decided to run a barrel without be paying attention.



Tomorrow should be warm enough to bathe her legs and all cleaned up. Foxy is happily bedded down on her straw, her feed has been increased to maintain her condition, and she is very impatient to be in the sun. I plan on letting her play in the sun tomorrow while I work with Belle.

1 comment: