Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy




Ok, so I have not posted in a while. It's the end of the school year, I chose not to renew my contract, and I have been looking for a new job, new house, etc. etc. etc. I have been busy. At least I am over being sick.
I will take a minute to post new pics. She is getting so big! She got a new halter today. We will try it on her tomorrow. It looks huge, but it is a weanling size and she has grown so much that her suckling halter doesn't fit right any more.
Compare the new pics with her first day picture.
She can't walk under momma anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Too busy to post, yeah, I can understand that. You've been too busy to comment, also, which surprises me because I've given you such juicy tidbits to comment on, like trainees putting halters on upside down...

    Good luck with the job/house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I commented. We go see the new house today!!! We should close June 22nd. 9 acres, 9 stall barn with a tack room. 2 stall barn that will be converted to rabbitry/chicken coop. 20 miles from Hubbie's work/local schools. Hopefully one of the schools will hire me:) {Fingers crossed}
    The girls will love the pasture living again. We will only use the stalls before the 4-H shows to keep them clean. No more stall cleaning for us!!!
    Darn, I will have to find a new farrier

    ReplyDelete