Monday, December 29, 2008

Return from the Snowy wasteland

I am trying out new font and colors, let me know if this is any better. I just have a thing for red and black. Belle and Foxy are VERY glad that I am back from carriage driving. I am VERY glad that I rarely drive carriages anymore. I am turning into Belle. I don't like the christmas crowds, either. Fortunately, it did not seem nearly as cold this year. I must be adapting to the cold, desolate wind of Wyoming. It was good to see and drive Bart, Belle's old team mate. Unfortunately, I don't see him retiring anytime soon. He still loves to pull and does not mind the insane crowds of Christmas.
Belle decided to misbehave while I was out of town. She walked right up to Foxy and kicked her square in the chest. I am glad that she did not make a belly shot. This is one of the reasons that I was able to buy her. She is a family horse. She gets extremely upset if she thinks that she has been institutionalized. She always dumps a ton of weight in the winter, but fortunately, she did ok while I was gone for the week. I checked on Foxy, too. She was more interested in the hay and grain, but was glad for the belly scratches. I even got to feel movement from Foxy jr., so everything is ok as far as that goes.
I will be getting all caught up on everything, now that I am back and I will start to take measurements of Foxy's belly. We are now less than three months away from the big day.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing these Belle updates! I think it's so cool that you guys got her! I am still holding out hope for me being Wesson's retirement. Even though I'm not on the mainland right now my parents said they would take him in a moment's notice if something happened and keep him till I get back :)

    ReplyDelete